[Namron] Beltane Cabins (was Beltane Event Stewards)

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Wed Mar 2 19:28:28 PST 2005

Yes, Chass, there are cabins!
Cabin Reservations will start once the April Blackstar is out to give those
without list access a fair shot.  There are many cabins with these features:
- an average of 6 beds per cabin
- electricity
- heat

Reservations will be first come, first serve.  A cabin will be reserved to
one person who gets to determine who shares it with them.  There will be a
$10 fee per cabin.  When we receive our April Blackstar, we'll post more
info and start taking reservations.

This message brought to you by Your Local Beltane Stewards:
Muriel & Donnchadh