[Namron] baronial tabard making?

liz wilkerson thevintagefloozy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 4 08:03:49 PST 2005

Dearest Annabelle- where am I supposed to meet you on Saturday to make ze tabards?... and about what time?  And what do I need to bring? I'm pretty sure you mentioned all of this to me at pop but I have slept a little)  since then. Apologies for the disjointed discourse, but I've had way too much coffee already this morning. La beaux is wired.

 I have my own machine, no spare though. I can bring an ironing board etc if needed.  Will I need to make a supply run en route? If so gimme a list ...and! -  would  I need to hit Matthias up for money prior to, or track him down after the fact and annoy him till I get the money back?

And who can we rope ... I mean encourage...into helping us make baronial tabards? Anyone bored on Saturday come out to... wherever... whenever.... and amuse Annabelle and I.  Good times to be had by all I suspect.  Gimme coffee and good companionship ( very loud obnoxious heavy metal music optional though preferred)  and we'll knock these bad boys out in a day.  Many hands make light and lighthearted work. Besides I never get to see anyone.  ( pout pout whimper whine)   I can also help with last minute war wardrobe fittings etc  if needed and regale everyone with tales of a beaux alone with saran wrap and duct tape!

Back to corset making!

La Beaux - Textile Courtesan