[Namron] Waterbearing at Med-Faire

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:31:24 PST 2005

This Sunday at Skarrgard's populace meeting, we will be discussing (among
other things) possibly sponsoring a waterbearing station at Med-Faire. We
have lots of leftover Gatorade, ect from the event and it would not be hard
for us to do. The populace will vote on this matter Sunday and we will keep
you updated on the outcome of that vote. If it passes, anyone who would like
to waterbear will be more than welcome, and we will provide a sort of
"filling station" if you will.

~kaitlynn morgan