[Namron] Updtae on Derek

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 12:39:41 PST 2005

Good Gentels of Namron,

I had the opportunity Fri. to be with Bella when
Derek's surgeon came to speak with them regarding the
surgery for Derek on Mon.  It relieved much of Bella's
and my fears, and Derek is just ready to be out of the
constant pain.

His surgeon is a really neat lady.  One of five
pediatric surgeons in Okla. and 500 in the US in her
field.  She was very knowledgable and gave us much
confidence in her capablities and out-come of the
surgery.

Keep the positive thoughts going to Derek, Bella and
the family.  I'm sure Derek would like some visits
from his friends.  It helps distract him from the
pain.  Things to brighten up his room would be nice
too.  He will most likely be in the hospital until
March 21st or so.

To the Dream,
Etienett

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)