[Namron] King's College

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 11:55:55 PST 2005

We recieved word yesterday that the Barony has recieved the bid for King's college.  I am very excited about this and ready to get started.  Watch for more posts about the event in the future.

For today, I have a question for you all to put your thoughts to.  What kinds of classes do we want to have at this event?  Is there something you have always wanted to know more about?  Then this is your chance to speak up.   I am putting together a list of subjects, and then I will begin the great hunt for instructors.

In Service,
Dagmar