[Namron] Raises paw again, LOW! I water bear.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:51:25 PST 2005

> > I do not believe any of our water bearers are carded (they are hard to
>come
> > by it seems).

NOT HARD T/ shh... caps off.  Not hard to come by (in MY case) just hard to
get ye ole' head out of under the spicket.

Yes hello, I am a card carrying ahem... water bearer. I will be at Namron's
Medieval Fair and I am willing to help.
I do a lot of both mundane and Mairin family/ S.C.A. friends entertaining at
the Fair, so it would be helpful to ME to know a specific time to be doing a
specific thing. I/We can figure that out as late as the day of.  Please pull
MY remaining hair, when you need me to come up for air.

Thanks,
Pooky the Fooly at volume #4:" DRAGON'S PISS !!! (pickle juice) ... NOBLE'S
BLOOD !!! (gatorade) "

P.s. Volume 5-6 drowns out the Generals/Knights barking orders
P.p.s. Volume 7 reverberates things and tissues
P.p.p.s. Volume 8-9 are actually levels of coning and focusing sound eww yea
like a magnifying glass
P.p.p.p.s. Volume 10 as MY stepfather can still tell you, well I'll end it
with, it has extra-planier effects... ;^))

I am thinking I need to invest more time into Heralding.  MMM !! might be
because WAR is upon Us but I sure do feel an overwhelming urge to do and
participate in everything!  How bout' you?

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a referance page in
Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File.
No, this signature is static.  "I approve this message".