[Namron] Mathias Tap Tap Tap

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:04:14 PST 2005

Good Brother Mathias,

Hey I have misplaced that loving email you posted (so I cant cut and paste)
with the line about Vrooom VROOM noises.  Needed to let you know I LMAO at
that. Thought it was wonderful with the timing of changing the emoting of
the email from growsing to The~Love.  And how accurate you were when
thinking ya might not be able to help yourself but to make the happy noises.
twas loving /twas nice /futher helped to brake the pretend tension/ you are
very special to Me Sir.

See you at WAR Maybe,
Cool thanks Man,

Pook

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any
taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other
E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page
in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky
File. Blessed be the spell checker.  "I approve this message".