[Namron] Needing opinion on adorning a child's gwahazee coat

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 19:11:26 PST 2005

Greetings All!

I am in the process of making a Gwahazee Coat for my daughter for Med-Faire.
I've only made one before, and I'm not sure what to decorate it with.

I have some trim left over from another project I did years back, and it goes
perfect with the fabric I've selected. I don't have the time for embroidery
right now unfortunatly(too many projects on my plate, LOL)  Now, I can either
put trim on the Gwahazee coat, or I have some white cording that I could tack
in place with some loop-dee-loop designs.

My major question is...Is it period to use regular trim on a Gwahazee coat?
It would be a major time saver, not to mention the trim is much prettier than
the white cording would be (in my opinion).

So please, is the trim allowable for this type of child's garb?  Or should I
use the cording?   Let me know your opinions....Please?

Aelesia Of Warwick