[Namron] Medfair setup

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri Mar 25 07:27:46 PST 2005

Greetings,

Our Medfair coordinator, Magnus Strongaxe, asked me to post and let
people know that we will be starting setup on Wednesday before Medfair.
It isn't populace meeting this time, but we will still need people to
help lay out the tents, set up the castle walls (new this year!), and
various other tasks.

The current plan is to meet at the shed about 5:30, and proceed to the
park from there.  The shed is in the back yard of 628 Kansas, near
Norman High School. I'll post either Tuesday or Wednesday morning if
this changes for any reason.

Annabelle