[Namron] RE: Med Faire Set up

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 10:35:18 PST 2005

I, sadly, won't be able to help with set up tonight as I am working at the Union Wendy's tonight. However, I will be willing to feed you if you come to Wendy's after 8 p.m. This is for anyone who is working to set up tonight. The only catch is that you have to eat at Wendy's (Which has a good variety of stuff, for those of you still observing Lent, or just like a little variety where they eat.) and that you have to come between 8 and 10pm. I'll be able to help with the Thursday set up if there is any. Hugs to every one!

Eithne Halldorsdottir

Message: 8