[Namron] Children's Library Activity: Pooky's Play Packed Power Hour

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:21:45 PST 2005

>The first crafty thing that came to my mind was tracing a Pooky-sized pair
>of feet onto poster board, cutting slits in the sides, stringing through
>rubber bands and Voila! I can have Pooky-sized  feet too!  Same could be
>done for hands.
>
>The Story of Gulliver's travels to Lilliput come to mind as well.

Oh MY goodness, Now ya see... I try to be mentally thorough... I think I've
thought of all the giant stories I can think of... and I completely overlook
The Story of Gulliver's travels to Lilliput.  Just goes to show ME it might
be safer to assume I am not covering " all the bases".  But to incorporate
self doubt into the working matrix? Sounds like a step backwards... OH! Hi
umm, was I using my outside keyboard again? Oh MY, how embarrassing. *blush*

Yea hey, The Story of Gulliver's travels to Lilliput BRILLIANT! Wish I
though.... covered tha never mind.
Yea hey, fortunately I have a niece and 2 nephews (mundanely) 8,5,2.5 girl
eldest that I can practice in front of for a couple months. I have reading
to do!
Oh umm, ok so now Murial, We both have big feet ehh... but what if all the
kids transform into whatever I show up as. hmm!
.
Alternative to The Giant theme.
Ya'll seen the fuzzy feet slippers? I have Pair(s) of them for MY feet and
hands, that look quite wolfish.  The lupine connection opens up 17 new
stories; four of them familiar.
.
There are many posts to this subject in the Namron Digest, Vol 22, Issue 60
so to be kind and make it easier to delete or overlook. I will respond to
them in this single email.
.
Why does "The List" scrub An HTML attachment ... Anyone?
.
Snip>
how about the story of "Sadko and the Czar of the Sea".  It is in the
"favorite Russian Fairy Tales".  I have a copy you may borrow if you
like.  I can bring to populace.</P>
<P>Joy</P>
<P>Radei<BR><BR>----- Original Message -----

Hey I haven't heard of that one.  Yes Please may I borrow it? Popul. next
wednesday K. TYVM! I,ll start GITTNERDONE on the reading.

Is there a story of a giant and a cobbler?  Because
instead of Pie...I could make a large cobbler and
serve it to the children with ice cream for
refreshments that day, which I think would be much
more enjoyable to them than, say, magic bean
soup...lol

Well heck, and to think I was worried about being entertaining enough.  A
cobbler and ice cream? Sheesh MY work here is done, and they are Won. Yea
umm ice cream and cobbler would guarantee MY success. The pressure's off
now thanx.

Ahh yes, time to reveal an old Pooky secret: " If you feed them they will
love you."
Which reminds ME of ~MAIRIN~. But she doesn't get credit for the quote.
Which reminds ME of " The rose without a thorn. " Which was a play
yes.!.!.!. a play.
Which should be categorized as a bardic activity.
Troubadours e.g. ohh I'll ... well .... how to type 12 good years of Life,
Living THE~DREAM amongst the torch light, surrounded by The~People of the
known world who's time and experiences I treasure most.  Ah yes MY....

Hey, IT* might just be a play.  Jack in the bean stalk <-- just as a
referance point for now.  I still need to read russian folk fairy tails.
Puhka Lovr is a russian name I am needing to get heralded and passed.
A play aplay aplay;....again.

snip
THIS is exactly the kind of enthusiasm and creativity
I'm looking for in a program!  I have a month of
afternoons to fill and would love to do a program on
Dragons, Knights, Damsels, Bards, Jesters, Games,
etc...  So, any and all who wish to share the dream
with a generation of children who otherwise would
never  know it, please come and be a part of a magical
summer adventure!

This was worth being repeated, on its own merits <and because>

Am I now actively being inspired to reclaim The Bright Light that was a
Beacon of THE~DREAM? Specifically an acting troupe'.

*History Warning

Mairin was MY Lady, and directed plays, plays played by your Brothers and
Sisters of THE~DREAM actual members of the S.C.A.
I shall now "Out" some of them.
Good thespians _please_ forgive the omissions, and in no particular order;
lest the first 3:

Mairin / Lucais / Joshua / Gwenyth / Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushanna bint
Abdullah / Ulf Gunnarsson / The inocent and nieve dominique / Abdul / a
Daniel and wife who moved to west virginia? / goodness.. Arty & Heather /
Dee & Vee / Master Micheal Mitress Rowana sp? if only by inspiration and
most likely more / the people who directly love and support these people /
Yorge' the Lucky / That which is called Gabrielle / the children of namron
circa I dunno A.s. 25 +- , the sweepers, and the omisions.

Maybe I should.

Doing a maysville library, get ready for the improved performances, when we
do it in many forms and in many ways, after we mess up first on this library
gig, IS a GREAT IDEA!

snip
(We love you Pooky...oh yes we doooooo!! When you're
away from us, we're bluuuuuuueeee! You like Pie and we
do toooooooooo!  Oh, Pooky, we love you!)

This whole "THING" about ME ... and "Theme Music" walkin around... 5
different songs now.... one created by a very cool girl. Mairin's son's
youngest daughter 6ish Automn ... it's almost turnin into a "Sumpthin'".....

Midnight. I'm sending it. Play more with you tomorrow. Not the momma. Nigh
Nigh

Pooky the Hopeful

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for vivificational,
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page
in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky
File. Bells on bobbed tail ring....hello?  "I approve this message".