[Namron] Derek in the hospital.

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Mar 1 23:26:52 PST 2005

We shall send positive energy and my wife shall perform a reiki grid for
him.

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra ~ Whelped to House Wolfstar
Premier Whelp of Our Beloved Lord Puhka Lovr - Ambassador of The~Love for
House Wolfstar and Wielder of ~THE~DREAM~
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.