[Namron] pop meeting

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 21:38:20 PST 2005

Sorry to miss you at Pop tonight.  I still want your
list of accomplishments.  Don't be shy.  I'm gonna
keep on bugging you until you tell me, so you might as
well just cough it up. . . well, maybe that's not
quite the right word. lol.

Seriously, please send me what you put down for the
King's College bid as all the things you have done.

Thanks ever so.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.