[Namron] Beltane Cabins (was Beltane Event Stewards)

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Mar 3 06:38:32 PST 2005

It's been a while since we visited the site, so I can't say for sure whether there are wheelchair accessable cabins, but we'll do our best to accomadate those with a need.  There are over 30 cabins available, so I don't see any problem in you being able to reserve one.  Just email me (not the list) as soon as you get your Black Star.

I did want to make one small correction to my Lady's statement.  The cabins have AT LEAST (not average) of 6 beds, there are a few with 10 or 12 for groups out there who really need them.

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Beltane Steward / Cabin Reservations
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners