[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

LdTadhg ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 3 17:46:59 PST 2005

Greetings,

I don't know if it has come to anyone else's attention but the amount of
land allocated to individuals is based upon your age.

If you don't pay...meaning you're 6 and under, then you don't get any land.
What a brilliant Meridian plan!

Of course, if you paid a full adult price, then you could get a full adult
land allocation.  Oh, wait...that would imply that the Gulf War coordinators
actually published the information prior to pre-registration!

Sorry for the rant, but this harkens back to five years ago when the
Meridians decided that Non-Member Surcharges should be assessed on every
breathing soul...in Meridies that's $5...regardless of the gate charge. I
bent the King's ear over that insult to Ansteorra...interkingdom
anthropology be damned!

I guess I'm just old-fashioned but I don't believe you charge people extra
$$ for no services rendered...it's a ripoff--and it doesn't belong in the
SCA.

Regards,
Tadhg