[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

scott melton darius67 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 4 10:19:59 PST 2005

tadhg  what do expect from them, after all we are talking about the same people that last year gave us permission to park  and start the line in a given spot then at 900 pm decide we cant be there and sent 6 people to tell me to leave or the police would be called, they didnt care that we had been told it was ok,  didnt care that we had nowhere to go. we had to pack up and drive over an hour to a state park for the night. all i asked is that they should say "no over night parking waiting for the gate to open" in the web site. they were very rude about it and even though i was willing to let it drop and have fun at war, the whole week if one of the six saw me  i got a cute little remark about it. we are talking about very rude people that think they are god.  maybe its time to find a new war to go to. maybe if they have a war that nobody shows up at they will consider there manners when planning the next one.  sorry  still bitter about it.
                                          lord darius