[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Practice

Marc-Antoine de Larue marcantoine at hotpop.com
Thu Mar 3 18:20:37 PST 2005

Greetings,

I would like to thank everyone who's attendance has made the Wiesenfeuer Tuesday night practice a great success. Many of those who have come have traveled a long distance to get there and I really appreciate it. However, I hate for these individuals to drive that far only to fight one or two other fighters. To help remedy this situation, I will be sending out weekly reminders to the main mailing lists and also to those who have been regularly attending. If you plan to attend the practice, please send me back a short email so I can have a rough estimation of what numbers to expect. Hopefully this will help everyone get the most out of the practice.

Please consider this your reminder for the upcoming 3/8 practice, and email me if you can attend.

Thanks again and I hope to see everyone at our next practice,
Marc-Antoine de Larue
Knight Marshal of Wiesenfeuer