[Namron] Updtae on Derek

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 10:49:09 PST 2005

Etienett,

Our family will keep Derek in our prayers on Monday.
Hope all goes well and he has a speedy recovery!

Sami
--- Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Currently, Derek is in room 1034 at Baptist
> Hospital.
> There are no set visiting hours.
>
> Whether he stays in that room after the surgery Mon.
> don't know.
>
> Etienett
>
> --- DEAJAVU at aol.com wrote:
> > is ther eany way that you could post the
> > informationa gain about derek, so that i might be
> > able to go and see him for a few minutes or
> > something. and maby the visiting hours if there
> are
> > any. thanks!
> >
> > --
> > Kyna Terricsdottir
> > Namron, Ansteorra
> > deajavu at aol.com

> No light shines on the mind protected
> No light shines on the fangs neglected
> Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.