[Namron] Gulf War issues ADA

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 17:03:45 PST 2005

Since I have a disability as well, I would like to see
this coninued where I can see what the issue(s) are.
Somethings apply in different ways to different
groups.  The ADA is a bit more complicated than some
folk think.

Some parts apply if any member of the public is
invited.

Some parts apply only if the organization has 15
employees or more.

Some parts apply if the organization gets Federal
funding.

It can get very interesting and very complicated.  I'd
like to know what the situation is, too.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.