[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Mar 7 17:51:28 PST 2005

I will wait a while before I send the others. As you can see this is a old
debate.  As I said the P.T.B. over all the sca even say they are not
exempt... so what makes the players in this game think it???

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
Teller of Truths and pissing off the nobility;
(telling the truth can harm your sca career?? its a Career?)
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.