[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Mar 7 18:08:10 PST 2005

Lol I said I didnt want to get into it and even said so in private email to
him.  I do have Fred's authorization to post this btw :).

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
Teller of Truths and pissing off the nobility;
(telling the truth can harm your sca career?? its a Career?)
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.