[Namron]

Anthony/Emmaleigh Owen emmaleigh_anthony at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 02:16:04 PST 2005

Well hi

   Just leting a few people that had asked for me to post when i was leaving for the U.S.Army.
That i am leaving for Fort Sill Oklahoma on Thursday 2005/03/10 and i will not return for 14 weeks 3 days.

To all going to gulf ....have fun .....have too much fun..wish i could go.

To Ulf : I am sorry to hear about your father wish you best of luck...and im sorry for your loss

Anthony (owenstott's Nefuew)

Jeremiah, Emmaleigh, & Anthony xoxoxoxoxoxo