[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Mar 8 08:31:13 PST 2005

     Prey tell you need reading lessons then. I did tell the whole story :).
Powerchairs suck for traction, gulf wars gets alot of rain. Now I can
communicate without Mouthing someone. Can ye not do the same my lady. We
were asked to drop it off the main list. Your barb is duly noted. Now why do
I want to take my modified golf cart.. it charges faster, the batteries last
alot longer and it uses a plain car battery which is a hell of alot cheaper
than my powerchairs batteries. My chair is battery dead in 3 miles (supposed
to be 25 miles.. and this chairs is only 3 months old). My golf cart can go
well over 25 miles without a recharge and will recharge in 2 hours. Takes my
powerchair 8 hours or more to charge. I asked the Autocrat at gulf wars to
allow disabled people to use golf carts the unreasonable man wouldn't listen
nor respond until it went up the chain to the President of the S.C.A.. I
have a letter from a friend who went to gulf last year, she was stuck on a
main path for about an hour.
     I am a proud person and don't want to have to depend upon the help of
others. At the last event I had to depend yet again on people due to my
ramps not being what I was needing but by the next event they will be. Do
you have any idea how humiliating it is to have to ask people for help with
something you use to be able to do like going in a cabin, or going down a
path without having to worry about getting stuck? Well by Law I don't have
to, I am supposed to be able to be independent. The S.C.A. is supposed to
uphold Honor and Nobility... but they left out compassion apparently. Call
me a whiner if ye wish Kimberlee.. I said I didn't want to get into it and
Bubba wont let it lie. I know quite a few who have helped others who are
handicapped in the barony. This is my last email on this subject.... on the
list anyway so if you got to comment do so without trying to mouth someone.

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
Teller of Truths and pissing off the nobility;
(telling the truth can harm your sca career?? its a Career?)
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.