[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Mar 8 11:41:28 PST 2005

In case it wasn't clear enough... They said it wasn't what the land owners
decreed but their own policy when questioned over it.

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
Teller of Truths and pissing off the nobility;
(telling the truth can harm your sca career?? its a Career?)
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.