[Namron] Question/Suggestion for Namron Populace

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 01:13:12 PST 2005

Greetings!

Here is a question to pose...  About two populace's ago, a question was
raised about a fund raiser we could do for the Barony of Namron.  The suggestion,
brought about by the wonderful people at Buzz's was to do a Karaoke/Bardic
night there.  I believe they were going to donate the money (or partially donate
money) based on what was received that night to the Barony.

I personally think this is a wonderful idea.  It would be a great idea for a
non-event get-together.  It would make money for the Barony, as well as
Buzz's...someone who has helped us by giving us a place for populace, as well as
redecorating on our behalf and much more!  (Not to forget they're donating the
food for Med Fair.)

This is an idea that I think we should possibly discuss.  Any takers?

Yours In The Dream!
Aelesia Of Warwick