[Namron] Waterbearing at MedFaire

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Wed Mar 9 10:27:12 PST 2005

Kaitlynn, thanks for taking the time to reply.  I had just wanted to make
sure.  I hadn't realised that zubeydah, was on the Namron list.  Had I
known, I would have just assumed that she would respond to the topic of
water bearing.  Which she did with a great deal of information and her usual
enthusiasm.

zubeydah,, I think it would be great if you can make it out to Medfair.
Although I know Kaitlynn  and her crew will do a great job.  Your presence
just adds something special to any event.

Dagmar