[Namron] King's College

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Wed Mar 9 17:16:58 PST 2005

 If you are an authorized fighter you are also now an
> inspecting marshal and a field marshal.  Since we all hold these new
> responsibilities I think it would be a good idea for all of us to know a
> little bit about both of these.  So, I propose a Field and Inspecting
> mrshellate(sp0 class.
Greetings this is not the case they have combined the inspection and field
marshal options. There will be marshalling classes as well as some fighting
classes as well. More to come on that later.
> PS:  Life has been real busy, the new baby is almost here and I have been
> working my tail off(yippee).  Rest assured that Protectorate is still being
> worked on.  We sould be (crosses fingers) posting a list of volunteers
> needed for various functions and a few things we would like some input on by
> the populace within the next few days.  We are also looking for some ideas
> on some inexpensive but cool site tokens, I am sure we are all tired of this
> hunk of wood and sharpee mark on a string token we have been getting
> recently.  Maura, Aislynn and I are still living and playing.
Glad to hear it and look forward to seeing all of you.

Syr Owen
Northern Regionial Knight Marshal