[Namron] Waterbearing at MedFaire

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:50:16 PST 2005

"The typical class is therefore probably out of place at Med Faire.
>There is no reason, though, that practical training cannot take place.
>Certainly the fighters are getting training even as they are
>demonstrating their (martial) art.
>
>So if you guys want to do some water bearer training while taking care
>of our sweaty, much-overworked fighters, marshals, and performers, that
>would be nice.  Classroom style stuff would be inappropriate."

That is true. I do not know what a waterbearing class will entail, but I
know we were originally supposed to have one at Axeman during the touney, so
I am assuming it is a hands-on type of deal. I would just love to get some
more authorized waterbearers around here. I know I have asked around and
haven't been able to find anyone who can authorize us in the area.

~kaitlynn morgan