[Namron] Pimpin' Poppa Pooky ~ Plumed in Pulchritudinous Pleasure

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 13:00:59 PST 2005

Pooky,
Don't forget to bring your fabric/Sheet to pop if you still want me to make your tunic.
Sami

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Many of us women overdo on a
regular basis also, isn't that right, Agnese?

Annabelle

I know MY Annabelle is certainly willing to overdue it including and not
withstanding hightened levels of physical pain. To bring things in
accordance with The~Love for her Pooky. Oh ME Oh MY ya'll gots to see
The~Love Caftan she has created for ME. If for no other reason, be at WAR
at the All World Party to see The~Love.

Pimpin' Poppa Pooky ~ Plumed in Pulchritudinous Pleasure

Thank You MY Anna,

Pooks

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private
viewings of "The Pooky" at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a referance page in
Your Heart for ME. Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File.
No, this signature is static. "I approve this message".

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.