[Namron] I know I know ......

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:21:58 PST 2005

If ever I am typing too many emails and filling your box , go ahead and just
hit the delete button there's nothing useful about them anyway.
If ya think there might be something you can use to make fun of ME with
later, put it in your Pooky File for emails.
  If ya like um ... utilize um.

Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you
had no title or position.

The single common denominator of people who achieve great things is a sense
of destiny.

There are some epiphanies I feel morally obligated to share with those I
Love.

Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any
taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other
E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page
in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky
File. Blessed be the spell checker.  "I approve this message".