[Namron] easter sunday

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 09:15:57 PST 2005

this is just an aside from someone who knows NOTHING
about fighter practice...but since it's Easter Sunday,
do you think it possible that children may be using
parks for egg hunts that day?  Is there anyone you
might confirm or check with so you don't scare the
bunny poo out of some poor mundane lad or lassie just
trying to score a chocolate egg or two.  lol

--- terry wasson <haturearn at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greeting it was boring on the home front./
>  But back to business.
>  Sunday is Easter is any one going to be at
> Skarrgard
> practice.
>  If you are let me know asap.
>  Owen are you still planning on coming.
>  If you wish to come do we want to do a cook out?
>  Do we want to have this at the normal practice park
> or do we want to move this one at Kid Place park [
> the
> old practice park]
>  Just trying to get it going
>  Hatur

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.