[Namron] Greetings!

gteague at lunet.edu gteague at lunet.edu
Wed Mar 23 09:20:50 PST 2005

Dear Namron;

Just a short note to say the Belly Dancers from Norman, i.e. Bohemian
Tribe, will be catty corner from the SCA encampment and two tents down
from the Gypsy Encampment.  If there are any drummers that will be
there Sat or Sun we could use a few more if you want to join in at the
end of the set.  Also we'll be dancing impromptu at the booth if any of
the other dancers, i.e. Delph, Adria, want to just start up a group.
Looking forward to seeing you all after a very long time and an even
longer journey.  Peace and Hope.

H.L. Brianna Isleifsdottir