[Namron] Many Loving Thoughts wit your Host: Lord_Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:49:19 PST 2005

Bless you and yours
As well as the cottage you live in.
May the roof overhead be well thatched
And those inside be well matched.
--Irish blessing

As you ramble through life, whatever be your goal; Keep your eye upon the
doughnut, and not upon the hole. --Irish proverb

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
--Irish Blessing (saw this one at Namron's officers meeting last night)

Irish blessing
Enjoy your day and remember to until next time...

The relationships we have with the world are largely determined by the
relationships we have with ourselves. --Greg Anderson

The first duty of a human being is to assume the right relationship to
society--more briefly, to find your real job, and do it. --Charlotte Perkins
Gilman

Whatever your present situation, I assure you that you are not your habits.
You can replace old patterns of self-defeating behavior with new patterns,
new habits of the effectiveness, happiness, and trust-based relationships.
--Stephen Covey

On this earth there is no "perfect love" only human love.

All truth, in the long run, is only common sense clarified. --Thomas Henry
Huxley

Great things are done by people who think great thoughts and then go out
into the world to make their dreams come true.

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the
flowers are dead.
--Oscar Wilde

You are a success when you have made friends with your past, are focused on
the present and
optimistic about the future. --Zig Ziglar

Life is filled with possibilities. All experience is a torch to light the
way of each new challenge.

Invest in yourself.  It will pay you dividends for the rest of your life.

The highest compact we can make with our fellow is- "Let there be truth
between us two forever more". --Emerson

Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for
yourself. It's what you do for others. --Danny Thomas

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any
taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other
E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page
in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky
File. Blessed be the spell checker.  "I approve this message".