[Namron] Children's entertainment and Pooky's happiness

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 07:12:28 PST 2005

Yes, most of them will have to be weekday afternoons,
but if we get enough people who want to work together
we might could do a children's mini med faire one
saturday afternoon and have all sorts of activities
just for the kids.  We have a lovely area behind the
elementary school that is shady from ancient trees and
has excellent parking...not far from the prom area for
those who came out last year.

We could have games and tourneys expressly for the
kids...if we schedule it for the end of the reading
program perhaps the Baron and Baronness could present
the reading certificates to the children...Oh and
wouldn't it be fun to "Knight" them for their feats of
reading!!!