[Namron] Fun Stuff to Buy

VUJADEA200 at aol.com VUJADEA200 at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 20:35:59 PST 2005

Hey all,
    I think that some of you have heard me mention the "Turkish Bazaar"
garage sale I ran across a couple of months ago, well, it is time for another one.
I got a postcard from the woman in the mail, and I wanted to send the info
out to everyone.  I checked out the website
_http://www.traderoutesinc.com/tb.html_
(http://www.traderoutesinc.com/tb.html) , but there was a lot more at the womans house.  She had OODLES of stuff,
so if you are in Norman, check it out!!
Saturday, April 9th
8am-4pm
4212 Brookfield Drive,
Norman, Ok
she posted her phone number too, so if you need directions, call (405)
366-1424.  I hope all who go find something they like!!

Adena
p.s. can someone send this to the Weisenfeur group??  Thanks