[Namron] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] non-SCA concert of interest

Jerrianna Kindrick jerrianna1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 21:12:18 PST 2005

do you know where they well be at in Ada??? because we'd really like to go... we do live here in Ada

Jerrianna

Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:
I barely received this in time to wolf down my dinner
and tear out the door. I wish I had been able to let
more of you know about it. This was positively
wonderful. I have never had so much fun at a concert
before in my life. These people enjoy what they do so
much and the variety of old instruments and folk
instrucments was incredible. These are definitely
master musicians. I may not have understoood the
words, but I certainly understood the intent and the
delight they had performing tonight. It was a party!

So, are you feeling sad you missed them? Well, I have
good news. All is not lost. They will be in Ada on
Saturday and then back to OKC at the Embassy Suites on
March 16. Tonight's concert was free, but on March 16
there will be a $10 entrance fee. The music alone is
worth that, but they will be providing free food, too.
And, the orphanage that they fund through their
travels and collections will have the children's art
on display for silent auction.

Siobhan of the Snow gave Mike and me an incredible
gift tonight. If you are not going to Gulf Wars,
please, please do yourself the kindness of attending
and enjoying this performance. You won't be sorry.

Isobel de Kirkbryde