[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Mon Mar 7 17:56:39 PST 2005

OK everyone.  I think it's time this topic leave the list and be pursued
where it won't interfere with some of our lives.

Chass, your contact here is now talking about violating civil rights, which
is not something to be talked/joked about.  And your contact is also being
blindly cut and pasted into a mailing list which he did not join.  And there
are now threatening comments from him about violation of civil rights.
Context can be everything.

Bubba, I don't know your source of information, but I'd be careful what you
state from here on out.  See the above implied threats for violating civil
rights.

Remember, what you type can and will be used against you.

Matthias