[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:27:14 PST 2005

> I will wait a while before I send the others. As you can see this is a old
> debate.  As I said the P.T.B. over all the sca even say they are not
> exempt... so what makes the players in this game think it???
> Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra

This was an interesting read, but I guess I missed the part where it
applied to the SCA.  I can see an argument that the site that the
Society uses for an event could have an ADA compliance issue, but how
would it apply to a group or to the SCA (unless the corporation owned
the site in question)?

Care,
Bubba