[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 11:27:21 PST 2005

> I said I didn't want to get into it and
> Bubba wont let it lie.
> Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
> Teller of Truths and pissing off the nobility;
> (telling the truth can harm your sca career?? its a Career?)
> aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
> Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.

They allow electric wheelchairs, so they feel that's a reasonable
accomodation.  You don't agree.  Obviously you need to take it up with
the site owners...why would the Society be involved?

Again, my concern was that your issue was with the Society and not
with the site.  You pointed out to me early this morning that your
issue was with the site and not with the Society.  That ended any
issues I had with this.  I've left it alone since then.

So what you're doing is dragging the Society into an issue between you
and a private entity (the site owners), forcing us to spend money,
time, and effort on something that has nothing to do with us.

You're wrong for getting the Society involved in this, Chass.  I'm
sorry that you see it as some form of abandonment.  But your problem
is not ours.

Care,
Bubba