[Namron] King's College

James Rushin dweezle35 at msn.com
Tue Mar 8 20:02:00 PST 2005

I have an idea that I don't believe I have ever seen done at a college
before.  Most likely because the need for this type of class has just
arisen.  With the introduction of the new fighter cards I was told that some
rules had changed.  If you are an authorized fighter you are also now an
inspecting marshal and a field marshal.  Since we all hold these new
responsibilities I think it would be a good idea for all of us to know a
little bit about both of these.  So, I propose a Field and Inspecting
mrshellate(sp0 class.

PS:  Life has been real busy, the new baby is almost here and I have been
working my tail off(yippee).  Rest assured that Protectorate is still being
worked on.  We sould be (crosses fingers) posting a list of volunteers
needed for various functions and a few things we would like some input on by
the populace within the next few days.  We are also looking for some ideas
on some inexpensive but cool site tokens, I am sure we are all tired of this
hunk of wood and sharpee mark on a string token we have been getting
recently.  Maura, Aislynn and I are still living and playing.

Love You all,

Allon & Maura

Your Happy Protectorate Autocrats

  _____