[Namron] The solution to problems at WAR

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 23:41:46 PST 2005

Ok, I asked nice, but enough is enough. This is not meant as a slap at any individual involved in this discussion. We are speculating on issues before the B.O.D. that we can do nothing about. Tempers have flared once which was enough. When decision is reached about the Liablities involved we'll know which direction to take. Until then let's let this issue rest.

I applaud all of you who have selflessly offered your services to those of our populace facing challenges to play our game. You are what honor and chivalry are about and bring the game a little more to life for those of us around you.

On to a new topic, what would you like to see done at Medfair, Beltane, Protectorate or any Namron event that would bring more life to the game for you? Slightly silly suggestions will be considered, bizzare things will get you the back of the Baroness' .................................

Flex your creativity for the benefit of your fellow Namronians. Best suggestion that gets implemented will earn a bottle of my 1989 cordial that has been mellowing on the shelf (that should ruffle my brewers to attention).

Maleah
Baroness