[Namron] overdoing it

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 05:57:17 PST 2005

I think I have some bright synthetic satins that would be nice and flashy...bits of yellow, purple and blue I think.  Would you like those?
Samarrah

Susan Adkins <agnese at oecadvantage.net> wrote:
Oh well maybe Okay I admit it yes I overdo it more often than I should.  Agnese

Need fabric scraps bright colours for rope pendants at Med Faire ASAP  from anyone and everyone so we can have a festive field

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.