[Namron] Waterbearing at MedFaire

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Mar 9 12:20:50 PST 2005

Quoting Kaitlynn Morgan <kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com>:

> If you would like to hold classes during med faire, you are more than
> welcome to host them in the waterbearing pavillion. I know many people who
> have been waterbearing for years, but are not certified in our area.
>
> ~kaitlynn morgan

If you can give me time, place, and assorted other details, I'll do my best to
be there. After May 1, my life gets a smidge more exciting, as the job I'm
currently in, is being moved to our OKC office (I, however, am not moving along
with it.)  But I'll still try and accomodate. If I'm there, I can bring my
pavilion and waterbearer kitchen, and maybe even Assorted Ninja Waterbearer
Minions :-)

(if anyone knows SCA folks with accounting experience, and payroll experience,
please have them drop me a line.)

-Zubeydah