[Namron] Waterbearing at MedFaire

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:37:23 PST 2005

I understood it was like fighter practice. They can fight as long as they
sign the waiver. I do not believe that my husband was carded last med faire,
as he fought in loaner armor.
But I am not Knight's Marshal, and frankly it does not concern me. I am just
trying to put together a waterbearing station. I have waterbeared at many
events, but am not carded b/c I cannot find anyone who CAN authorize
waterbearers. So it's not for lack of trying.

~kaitlynn morgan