[Namron] Waterbearing at MedFaire

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Mar 10 10:26:34 PST 2005

Quoting Kaitlynn Morgan <kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com>:
> I would just love to get some more authorized waterbearers around here. I
know I have asked around and haven't been able to find anyone who can authorize
us in the area.
> ~kaitlynn morgan

Addressing the question of authorized waterbearers in your area: the class last
fall in Namron certified 7 new waterbearers, including a Master Waterbearer:
Contessa Vanessa.

We also had another waterbearing class at wInterKingdom, which was attended by
the Kingdom Waterbearer. 6 more folks got certified there, including 3 people
from Namron.

At this time, we have 30 apprentice Waterbearers, 5 journeyman waterbearers and
3 master waterbearers in the North. I'll be putting in recommendations for
several apprentices to be moved to Journeyman in the next few months.

Hope this information helps, and provides some reassurance that YES, we have
carded, trained waterbearers in the area... and I'm always happy, nay, eager,
to help create more.

If you'd like, we can discuss this further off list. I can be reached at home
after 7PM at 918-742-3656.

In service to the North, where the Black Star shines brightest,

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
Northern Regional Waterbearer