[Namron] Waterbearing at MedFaire

Lord Magnus Strong Axe ace.ray at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 10 19:49:40 PST 2005

Yes there will be a waterbearing pavillion, but it will most likely be on the actual fighter field so classes inside of it may not be the best idea, however there will be time to train people on waterbearing and I am sure we can find somewhere on the site to hold a class for those who wish to learn since we have so few carded water bearers.

Lord Magnus StrongAxe

"Epperson, Sheryl" <epperss at oge.com> wrote:
To the best of my understanding, whether at an event or a demo, anyone
who steps foot on the list field needs to be authorized. Waterbearers
do not necessarily have to go on the field, so do not need
authorization. Fighters and marshalls need authorization cards, even at
demos. I'm sure the knight marshall can supply regulations if needed.

Annabelle