[Namron] Waterbearing at MedFaire

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 22:43:41 PST 2005

Ace -
Didn't know you had and ass to chew off... thought that was gone years ago.... hehehe and Who will play the part of "Veto" so we know if it will be worth getting our what evers broken or not... and why are you all of the sudden sounding like Eore of winnie the pooh... "Ho Hum".
If we didn't b#$%^ @ you then we wouldn't love you. Heavy is the heart and head who holds the responsiblity of med fair in his hands. Many a mundane has had thier lips burnt off on the odd turkey leg acting like Henry the what ever, or puked from an overdose of home made soda in the funny blue bottles. So we toast you dear, for have taken on a RESPONSIBILITY.
Just remember there will always be next year and someone else will have the headache you do now. Go to war and beat on someone and make yourself feel better.
Kiss Kiss
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne
AKA Susie, "Arn't you with Tribe?", babe, or " Go fix it with the hats, I'm busy wenching."

Lord Magnus Strong Axe <ace.ray at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Dear People and other strange friends,

Can we quit?  Can't we all just quit?  It's medfair, like last medfair, and the medfair before it, not like the one before that that it rained, and i guess maybe, not like last medfair, because we don't have to hold a light up to Anya's ear to get the map, it's a demo....demo means fun...I know you are all going to chew my ass come thursday... that's why i am doing the two step shuffle now.  I've dodged more bullets then hitler, that will all come to a schreching halt come that thursday.  Yes we are going to have waterbearers, yes we are going to have fighters, yes we are going to have a LARGE arts and science area, we are going to have two living areas, showing what those periods tents look like and what you would find in those period tents, we are going to have a functioning armorery, we are going to be making period arrows, we are going to have seige engines, we are going to have tourney style fighting, we are going to have a castle, to fight in a! nd off of, quit bickering!
 Just save it all up, and you can chew on me until i ain't got no butt left, it's going to be my fault anyway, it's my yob, so just save it all up, and you can chew on me like an ole' bone the whole weekend, it gets to be my fault alllllll weekend, I say this with the lightest of hearts, I have seen all the people before me, and I will laugh and all the people after me, it's a demo and I want to have fun.  And i want you guys to have fun too.  So have fun or else I will send a big guy named veto over to talk to you.  Remeber guys it's just suppose to be fun!  If it's not fun why are we doing it.

In neverending service,

Lord Magnus StrongAxe.   AKA   Ace!  Chocolate-Thunder!  or the big guy with the Hat.  I actually perfer Chocolate-Thunder!!!!

Love and Bullets.

Kaitlynn Morgan <kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I called Ace on Sunday, as soon as I got home from pop.

~kaitlynn morgan