[Namron] The Morphation of Claymation.

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 12:51:09 PST 2005

Pook -
The problem is we just want to hug you and squeeze you and pet you and call you pooky! ok that came out wrong.....
Ldy Susannah

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
There went my claymation....
Ldy Susannah

NOW See, this is exactly why Mairin would attempt to veto ME being let out
in public. I try and I try to take into consideration the mental and
emotional and many other parameters that those reading MY blathering tripe
might already have comfortably in place. I always "intend" to keep "it" to
the pre and forewarned guidelines listed in said Puhka Lovr Disclaimer. If I
only intend to communicate to educate, to invocate (The~Love), to entertain
the multiple pockets of differently "recognizing" folks out there, or to get
the information out, when I find out something then maybe I can stay within
safe parameters and not morph ... to much ... claymation.
.
And it doesn't help to try to ORDER people not to take too-seriously or
forming hard-opinions concerning anything I say. Again, cause I hope its
obvious I'm just blowing hot air into the lean side sail of The~Dream. If
their are those who recognize there claymation is starting to morph I
include a hotline #. So folks can call ME up. So I can gently explain
The~Love in an effort to help um realize that its ok and not really as mind
warping as it might appear , before clearer intent and explanation of
The~Love has been rend. Then I continue with some stuff about MY personal
hopes, dreams, and aspirations in a sometimes all too feeble attempt to
clarify for your safety...

Ohhh MY, so umm shoot maybe Mairin was right for once. As a form of " Pooky
Manifestation " I will go sit in the mud on the side of the road at WAR.
Slathered in the filth cup in hand - performing the role of " Ancient Holy
Man " third world Nepal circa 486 a.d. . This will be done in penance for
ME not quite getting it right with this last email. To further flavor
THE~DREAM to those who might see ME and come over and utilize ME in the
daily life of the recreation We do in the SCA. I have weakly recognized a
behavior thing when upper echelon folks see a lesser covered in mud and
acting the fool/ holy man/ Man Who Would Be King fav. movie, they feel
better about their lot in life and themselves. As I say I don't completely
understand this because it doesn't include self love from the noble. But it
does include The~Love from the ignoble played by ME. So come out to war and
watch the "Performance art of The Pooky".
.
Now i'm going to reveal something that a few of the Laurel's understand. I
might get in big trouble for this. Ulf + Lucais I know Know this Master
Michael too. Daniel, Gwyneth yea. Claryce. Has Ansteorra recognized her for
the double Peer She is? Hope so. Aunte' Dwen. And all the Lions know.
.
If you are doing a performance art .... ok I'll try a modern Parable.
WARNING going modern here. To win an Oscar in the SCA, it cant be obvious
that you are acting i~~ ....naw.. I'm embarrassed never mind. Those that
know know and those that don't, do not need ME to educate them. Better
growing can be attained by allowing them to realize on their own. Must stay
mindful, Must stay mindful, Must not Morph Claymations prematurely.... Too
Late.

Love and Hugs,
WAR is Where THE~DREAM will be,

Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any
taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other
E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page
in Your Heart for ME. Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky
File. Blessed be the spell checker. "I approve this message".