[Namron] Sheesh Magnus C'mon GITTER DONE.

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 12:52:39 PST 2005

Ouch how come I have visions of the jolly green giant jumping up and down, clapping his hands?

Ldy Susannah

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Yes we are going to have waterbearers, yes we are going to
have fighters, yes we are going to have a LARGE arts and science area, we
are
going to have two living areas, showing what those periods tents look like
and
what you would find in those period tents, we are going to have a
functioning
armorery, we are going to be making period arrows, we are going to have
seige
engines, we are going to have tourney style fighting, we are going to have a
castle, to fight in and off of, quit bickering

Are we going to have a place for dancing and drumming? That was a HUGE draw
that made a crowd that clogged one end of everything. Are WE ! Are WE Ace?!?
If it doesn't happen it sure the (explitive omited) be your fault come
thursday Magnus. Now come on! Take another 2by4 to the head and GITTER DONE.

LuvLuv,
Pook

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any
taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other
E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page
in Your Heart for ME. Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky
File. Blessed be the spell checker. "I approve this message".