[Namron] MedFaire Q's

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 06:40:40 PST 2005

greetings all,,,,,,,,,,,
          once again medfaire is here and people are driving from afar every
day for the three day demo.and once again my lady and i are offering our
place up for camping for those of you that would rather drive 30 miles to
sleep instead 50 or more.we will have directions in printed form at med
faire on friday for you to be able to find the place.camping is ok ,i have a
tavern to gather in to socialize,and a biggo fire pit and lotsa firewood.as
for a revel on saturday night,that is up to the people who decide to camp
out here.keep in mind that the barony's post-revel is at buzz's sub shop
every year.as i said before printed flyers will be available with
directions.........so if ya dont wanna drive,,,lol
               Lord Halldor the mad Jester